Nothing speaks luxury quite like biting into a smooth, rich chocolate truffle with balsamic vinegar. Surprising simple to put together, this recipe is made dairy free with coconut milk
For the Truffles:
1 cup Coconut Milk
3 1/2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
10 oz. 60 to 70% Chocolate, chopped
2 tsp. Southern Olive Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
¼ cup Savory Spice Black Onyx Cocoa Blend
¼ tsp. Savory Spice Hungarian Sweet Paprika
1 cup crushed Pistachio
2 tsp. Orange Zest
1/4 cup Savory Spice Mayan Cocoa Blend
- Place coconut milk, coconut oil and chopped chocolate over a double boiler.
- Allow to melt without stirring, until the chocolate is softened.
- Stir with a clean, dry spoon, remove from the heat.
- Sir in cocoa powder, balsamic vinegar, and vanilla.
- Chill until firm, 3-4 hours.
- Scoop out with a spoon or mini ice cream scoop and roll into balls.
- Coat half in a crushed nut & zest mixture, and half in the cocoa blend
- Chill until ready to serve.