This recipe is inspired to showcase the crazy antioxidant power of a plant based foods, that look beautiful and taste great too!
Bio Individual Blueprin
When it comes to dietary choices, I am a huge advocate of no ‘one size fits all’, and exciting advances in DNA technology has helped paved the way to unlock bio individual dietary blueprints.
Yes! The power of the plate! Your DNA is your ‘hardware’, and all of these epigenetic factors is the ‘software’, that can literally decide how your operating system is going to run.
Would you like to know more about your unique DNA code? For more information schedule a complimentary 20 minute call.
No matter what your nutrition program of choice, unprocessed plant based foods high in fiber provide a nutrient rich antioxidant longevity boost.
Bountiful Plant Power!
Trending in the foodie world right now are large bowls piled high with an assortment of choices such as grain, salad or protein, and generally drizzled with a sauce.
Vibrant, bountiful bowl, overflowing with vitality, and most appealing, I decided to coin my own Taste of Healing phrase for this dish, behold the “Bountiful Bowl”! With no hard and fast rules as to what ingredients comprise a Bountiful Bowl, the key a composed arrangement rather than tossed together.
Plant Power Bountiful Bowl
- Kale Salad with Cranberry Ginger Vinaigrette
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Jalapeno Cilantro Creme
- Moroccan Spiced Roasted Chickpeas
- Crispy Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
- Tricolor Quinoa, cooked according to package directions, add a dash of Coconut Aminos or Tamari Sauce
- Choose a wide, shallow bowl, and place the salad, roasted root vegetables and quinoa in thirds in the bowl.
- Drizzle with the cilantro creme, and top with the pumpkin seeds and chickpeas.