Fresh Homemade Mayonnaise
Fresh Mayonnaise is a snap to make, with a few key steps and ingredients!
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- Category: sauces
1 Organic egg, room temperature
1 tsp. dried Mustard
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
1 cup Olive Oil
1 pinch Paprika
Salt, to taste
- Place all the ingredients in the Mason jar
- Place the stick blender in the Mason jar, resting on the bottom, and begin blending, keeping it on the bottom until the mayonnaise begins to creep up the sides.
- Lift the blender slightly to blend through.
- Taste for seasoning. Store in fridge till needed.
- Equipment needed; pint size Mason jar, stick blender
- Note: This recipe contains raw egg yolk, dip the egg in boiling water before opening as salmonella contamination is usually on the shell. Know your source of eggs and proceed at your own discretion.