Vibrant root vegetables, brimming with nutrients are taken to a new level, with a citrus ginger dressing, topped with feta and crunchy seeds.
- 2 Carrots, peeled and sliced 2 inches on the diagonal
- 1/2 Fennel bulb, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Yellow Beets, medium, peeled and cut into 2 inch cubes
- 2 Red Beets, medium, peeled and cut into 2 inch cubes
- 2 Parsnips, sliced 2 inches on the diagonal
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea Salt, to taste
Preheat the oven to 450F
Roast the red beets separately, as they will color the salad during roasting; place all the vegetables in a roasting pan, coat with the coconut oil and balsamic vinegar, season to taste.
Roast until vegetables are tender, stirring once or twice, around 30 minutes.
- Serving Size: 6