- 15 oz cans Chickpeas (Garbanzo beans), drained
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Moroccan Spice Blend
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- Drain the chickpeas, rinse well and allow to drain in a colander
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Line a sheet pan with paper towels and allow to dry.
- Place the chickpeas in a single layer on the sheet pan, and in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring once or twice, to dry out.
- Toss with the olive oil and spices, bake a further 30 to 40 minutes, stirring once or twice until crispy.
- Allow to cool, enjoy as a snack or a topping for salads or the Bountiful Bowls.