Ah, the holidays, family, and friends gathered around a table laden with beautiful dishes.
Creating a holiday meal and bringing it to the table all at once can be a daunting task!
I hear you, and I have created the perfect solution!
My goal is to help you create a gorgeous meal, but also be able to arrive at the table without feeling frazzled!
In this guide, you will find recipes for a full three-course gluten free, low carb menu PLUS a step by step by step guide and video instructions to help you with advance preparation and the exact order to make the dishes to bring it all to the table!
We cover step by step instructions with video clips for techniques such as how to debone a whole turkey breast and tie a roulade with ease.
Here’s what’s on the Menu (gluten free & low carb!)
- Cranberry Goat’s Cheese Balls
- Salmon Wrapped Asparagus
- Grapes Blackberries, & Crackers
- Turkey Breast Roulade with Sausage, Apple & Sage Stuffing
- Brown Butter Apple Jack Gravy
- Cauliflower Parsnip Souffle’ with Pecan Topping
- Haricot Vert with Roasted Garlic & Mushrooms
- Cranberry Apple Relish
- Caramel Apple Ice Cream Sundae
What’s in this guide:
- Menu and recipes for eight guests.
- Shopping list by category for eight guests.
- Comprehensive order of preparation guide, this has been recipe tested in this order to help you map out your prep, make some dishes in advance and get to enjoy the meal with your guests!
- The ingredients needed for each step are listed at each stage and in the full recipe.
I know you’re going to love this guide, helping you be a gourmet at home!