- 3 Cups Orange Sweet Potato, peeled & 1
- 2 Cups Purple Sweet Potato, peeled & 1
- 2 Cups Butternut Squash, peeled & 1
- 1 Cup Red Beets, peeled and 1/2
- 3 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Moroccan Spice Blend
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Aminos or Tamari Sauce
- Preheat the oven t0 450F, and place the vegetables separately on sheet pans.
- Toss with the coconut oil, place in oven for 20 minutes. Remove, stir add the seasoning and cook a further 20 to 30 minutes until golden and tender.
- Toss with the coconut aminos or tamari, serve hot or at room temperature.
- The vegetables can all be placed on the same pan, however as they cook at different speeds it is easier to cook them evenly on separate pans.
- The key to successfully roasting vegetables is a hot oven, not crowding pan keep the vegetables in a single layer, and not too much oil.
- Prep Time: 20 hours
- Cook Time: 40 hours