Traditionally made with cucumbers, Tzatziki is the perfect accompaniment to many dishes. Putting a new spin on an old classic, this version is made with zucchini instead of cucumbers; the result, a delicious dish which holds up well!
Produce for the demo was kindly supplied by Lisa of Farm Fresh Carolinas, an ALL organic produce delivery service based in Fort Mill, SC. It is a real treat to find a delivery service that delivers only organic produce to your door, fresher and cheaper than you can find it in the store!
Farm Fresh Carolinas have supplied the discount code GREEN for you to receive $10.00 off your first order!
Zucchini Tzatziki Sauce
A new twist on a classic recipe, Tzatziki sauce made with zucchini instead of cucumbers!
- 1 Garlic Clove, finely grated
- 3 cups Greek Yogurt, Whole Milk
- 3 cups grated Zucchini
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 4 Spring Onions, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Mint, finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
Stir all ingredients together, and serve.
by Carol Green