A new twist on a classic recipe, Tzatziki sauce made with zucchini instead of cucumbers!
- 1 Garlic Clove, finely grated
- 3 cups Greek Yogurt, Whole Milk
- 3 cups Zucchini, grated
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Lemon Zest
- 4 Spring Onions, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley, finely diced
- 2 tsp. Fresh Dill, diced
- 1 tsp. Fresh Mint, finely diced
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Paprika
Stir all ingredients together, and serve.
This version of Tzatziki sauce holds up quite well, up to three days in the refrigerator.